Before we started PriOffice, we were already entrepreneurs and often bothered with the following things, of which you will no doubt recognize some:
- We rented a (very expensive) P.O. box but the location changed several times, so we had to drive further and further to pick up our mail
- We wanted to rent office space, but we found this very expensive and not flexible
- We were regularly abroad and it was difficult that we could not receive our mail
- We were often approached at our private address for business matters, which made us feel uncomfortable
- We wanted a fixed phone number because it looks professional, but it was quite expensive and technically complicated
- Occasionally we wanted to receive some feedback from a lawyer to make sure we had settled our cases properly, but this usually cost a small fortune right away
We thought, “This can be done better!”
And so we initially started with PriPost, a sister company of PriOffice. With PriPost we offer entrepreneurs (and individuals) from all over the world a fixed mailing address. The post is then scanned or forwarded so you can receive your mail anytime, anywhere.
As that began to grow, customers asked if they could establish their business at the same address. After consultation with the Chamber of Commerce we set everything up and PriOffice was born. In the first 3 years this was called Beesiks Office Space. When we started to grow, locations were bought in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Barcelona. With this we offer entrepreneurs a comfortable workplace at the lowest possible price.
Other services such as PriTelecom and PriLegal are in development and will be launched shortly. With all services under the PriGroup, we strive to provide practical and affordable business solutions.
When setting up these services, there are two core values that are sacred to us:
- We organize and automate everything so well that we can offer the cheapest rates on the market.
Because we know that as an entrepreneur you prefer to invest your money in other things.
- We offer our customers the best personal service.
Online, offline, it doesn’t matter, but our goal is to always help you personally with your questions.
Do you want to have your practical essentials well organized and especially not pay too much for them?
Are you looking for an affordable flex space and/or a business address for the Chamber of Commerce?